• Attention! Only use the product if the
locking screws are each secured in one of the
three adjustment holes on the handle!
Do not extend the handle past the mark on the
Special precaution –
riskofinjury for children!
• Keep children away from packaging material.
• This product is not suitable as a toy and must
be stored out of reach of children when not
in use. Children must be out of reach of the
product whilst in use to prevent injuries.
• This product is only suitable for use by adults
and youths age 14years who are sufficiently
physically developed and psychologically
matured. Ensure the user is familiar with how
to use the product or will be supervised.
Parents and other supervisors must be aware
of their responsibility; due to a child‘s natural
instinct to play and experiment, situations and
behaviours must be anticipated for which the
trampoline was not designed.
• Particularly advise children this product is not
Hazards due to wear
• Only use the product in good condition.
Checkthe product for damage or wear
before every use. Product safety can only
be guaranteed when regularly checked
for damage and wear. Discontinue use if
• When inspecting the product, pay particular
attention to parts susceptible to wear, e.g. mat
• The mat and safety pad must be clean and
• Always use genuine replacement parts.
• The steel springs are subject to natural wear.
Ifyou notice the tension of the product
weakening, the steel springs need to be
• Protect the product from extreme temperatures,
sunlight and moisture. Improper storage and
product use can cause early wear, resulting
• Do not eat or chew gum, etc. whilst using the
trampoline. Choking hazard!
• This product is not intended for use by persons
(including children under 14years of age) with
physical, sensory or mental impairments or
lacking experience and/or knowledge unless
supervised by a person responsible for their
safety or were instructed by said person on the
safe use of the product.
• Do not use the trampoline with cigarettes or
under the influence of alcohol or drugs! Do not
use if fatigued! You may lose control due to
• Never jump directly from the product onto the
floor! The hard impact poses a high risk of
• Check the connection between the legs and
frame parts before every use.
• The product must be assembled by an adult
to prevent injuries due to incorrect handling.
Onlyuse the product once fully assembled.
• Do not jump or land on the product‘s safety
pad; always step onto the middle of the mat
• Do not perform acrobatic jumps, flips, etc.!
Particularly make youths aware of this danger.
• Do not attempt to jump from the trampoline
onto other persons, objects or the floor. Do not
jump onto the trampoline from a higher area
(ladder, chair, etc.). Risk of injury!
• Do not exercise if you feel tired or unfocused.
Do not exercise immediately after meals.
Waitapprox. 2hours before exercising.
• Ensure the area where you are exercising is
well ventilated, but avoid draughts.
• Drink plenty whilst exercising.
• Always ensure adequate lighting whilst
exercising. The area where you area
exercising must be well lit.
• Verify the trampoline legs are firmly connected
before every use.
• Attention – Crushing hazard!
Keepfingers away from the product‘s frame
joints. When unfolding the product, the frame
sections will abruptly snap into their final po-
sition. Do not let go abruptly or the frame sec-
tions will snap back to their original position!